Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Rose Water for Skin Care

Rose Water for Skin Care


At least once a week someone compliments me on my skin and asks what products I use. I am happy to share some of my secrets that I have uncovered through some trial and error testing out certain products.

One of my secret tricks on attaining a clean clear complexion is using Rose Water on my face every single day. It serves dual purpose, it refreshes my skin and hydrates.

Before I apply any makeup I spritz my face with rose water. Not only does it smell great but as mentioned it helps hydrate my skin and prepare it for makeup application. I notice my foundation blends it much easier when I apply rose water. At night when I take off my makeup I spritz my face once again and use a makeup remover wipe to cleanse my skin.

I am a huge makeup junkie and in my travels am on a constant hunt of new brands of rose water to try. There are a few brands that I alternate between which all have worked really well for me. Below are some brands I have tried, tested and receive my seal of approval.

Give it a try and let me know how it works out for you.  

L'Occitane

Rose Hydrating Mist














Mario Badescu


Rosewater Facial Spray














Fab India


Rose Facial Water














Dabur Gulabari
 
Premium Rose Water

16 comments:

  1. I have to try it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill have to try this! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, share with me your results!

      Delete
  3. I'll have to try this! I don't wear makeup (except eyeliner on those day's I'm feeling special), but I'm constantly moisturizing. Would be curious to see how it hydrates me

    ReplyDelete
  4. ou yeah I love mario badescu - great product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wondered what Rose Water is for. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing, someone recently recommended and now I have a couple of options for purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use rose water everyday!! Every since I started using it, my skin has looked great. I will check out one of these brands! Thanks for posting. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. My girlfriend got a sample of this stuff in her Birchbox and swears by it now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just ordered Mario Badescu thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter has been using Rose Water. I thought, it's just water, but I've read more and more of the benefits. Thanks for including this! Best to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete