Louis Vuitton Cross Body Bag
I felt it was only right to
answer the question posted in my profile in my very first blog.
What is the most
loved item in your closet?
Well there are so
many items to choose from and I am not exaggerating when I say that I have four closests to my name. Two at my apartment and two at my parents’ house. What can
I say, I like to shop! So as you can imagine it was tough to narrow down to
just one item.
However, I decided
to feature an item I use the most often since I purchased it last spring. My
Louis Vuitton Cross Body Bag.
I purchased this bag
in Rome, Italy at the Louis Vuitton shop outside of the Trevi Fountain. It was honestly love at
first sight. I have definitely gotten my money's worth because I use it at minimum 3-4
times a week. It is also versatile enough that I use it with a semi-formal or
casual attire regularly. I alternate between carrying it cross body when I am out
shopping where I need my hands free or as a clutch when I'm in a
more formal setting.
The best thing about this bag is
whenever I wear it I am reminded of the time I spent in Rome and it brings back
fond memories which makes it even more special.
So what's your most loved item in your closet?
My sister has the same one!
ReplyDeleteI think...
DeleteNice, you have an eye for fashion that you noticed!
DeleteA bag every woman wants in her closet!
ReplyDeleteA bag every woman deserves!
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with my Louie!! It is my child so I completely understand!
ReplyDeleteFor sure, mine gets extra TLC!
DeleteA good bag is something to invest in. You'll have that for years :)
ReplyDeleteExactly what I say to myself to justify the price tag!
DeleteI give you credit for having so many closets lol. I'm one of those that hates shopping. I have 4 Louie's different sizes that I'm ashamed to say are still in the original box LOL.
ReplyDeleteMy wife has a couple of LV pieces.
ReplyDeletethat bag is adorable and now I want it!
ReplyDeleteIt is a very nice bag, although, going against all popular culture, I'm not a big LV fan.
ReplyDeleteLove it - and you bought it in a special place so you have a great memory every time you use it.
ReplyDelete